※本文節錄自 貝塔語測 《NEW iBT 托福:學術討論寫作實測》作者:薛詠文
I’m not too sure ...
我不太確定……
I’m not too sure whether we should allocate the entire budget to one project.
我不太確定是否應將所有預算都分配到一個專案上。
I’m afraid I can’t agree with ...
恐怕我不能同意……
I’m afraid I can’t agree with the idea that e-books will replace paper books.
恐怕我不能同意電子書會取代紙本書的說法。
I don’t really agree with Linda.
我不太同意某人的看法。
I don’t really agree with Linda that drinking wine every day is beneficial for health.
Linda 說每天喝葡萄酒對健康有益,我不太同意這樣的觀點。
I totally/completely disagree with Linda on this point.
我完全不同意某人的觀點。
I totally disagree with Linda on this point because she said only good-looking guys can find a job.
我完全不同意Linda 的觀點,因為她說只有長得好看的人才能找到工作。
I can’t go along with that idea.
我不能同意這個想法。
I can’t go along with that idea since my experience told me this approach will lead to more problems.
我不能同意這個想法,因為我的經驗告訴我這種作法會導致更多問題。
The idea probably won’t work.
這個點子可能行不通。
The idea probably won’t work because we don’t actually have much money.
這個點子可能行不通,因為我們實際上沒有多少錢。
The idea doesn’t make sense.
這個想法沒有意義。
The idea doesn’t make sense since cutting down all the trees to build a parking lot would worsen the environment.
這個想法沒有意義呀,因為砍伐樹木來建造停車場會使環境惡化啊!
I don’t see the point here, because…
我不明白這有什麼意義,因為……
I don’t see the point here because expanding business internationally doesn’t mean we’ll see increase in sales.
我不明白這有什麼意義,因為在國外拓展業務並不意味著營業額一定會成長。
I think it really depends on different situations.
我認為這其實要取決於不同的情況。
I think it really depends on different situations: while some people prefer remote work, others may thrive better in an office setting.
我認為這其實要取決於不同的情況:雖然有些人喜歡遠距工作,但還是有人可能在辦公室 環境中發展得更好。
