俗話說「見面三分情」,雖然議價是一件有點尷尬的事,但比起文字,先口頭上慎重地開口問問看,有時反而更有效果。你的客戶是哪一種類型呢?
關於貨況先做確認
• Could you make prompt delivery?
你們可以即期交貨嗎?
• We regret that the goods you inquired about are unavailable.
很遺憾你們所詢問的貨品現在缺貨。
詢價爭取折扣
• Can you allow me a discount?
可以給我打個折嗎?
• If your price is favorable, we can place the order right now.
如果你們價格夠優惠,我們可以立刻訂貨。
• The price you offered is above previous prices.
你們報的價高於先前價格。
報價回應打折
• We’ve kept the price close to the cost of production.
我們已把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。
• Let me make you a special offer.
我給你一個特別優惠價吧。
• If your orders are over 5,000 pieces, we are willing to allow a 6% reduction in price.
如果訂購超過 5,000 件,我們願意降價 6%。
• I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by five dollars.
回應你們的還價,我可以減價 5 元。
• Our offer is valid for seven days.
我們的報價有效期為七天。
