疫情期間親友揪你和大伙在家 Party,身為優秀防疫國民的你霸氣 say NO!回絕邀請的情景很多,請依對象/場所選擇適當的說法吧~
<不講禮儀>
01 No way! 不可能!
02 Hell no! 才不要! 03 A karaoke party? During a pandemic? Are you kidding?
唱 KTV?在疫情期間?是在哈囉?
<我就直白>
04 I’m sorry, I can’t. 對不起,我沒辦法。
05 Thanks, but I can’t. 謝啦,但我不行。
06 Sorry, maybe next time. 抱歉,也許下次吧。
<一般有禮>
07 It sounds like fun, but I don’t think I can make it.
聽起來好像很好玩,但是我沒辦法。
08 I’d like to, but it’s not a good a time for me.
我是很想答應,但這次我時間不太方便。
09 I’m afraid I won’t be able to go. 恐怕我沒辦法去。
10 I’d love to go, but I can’t this time. 我很想去,但這次不行。
11 I really wish I could be there, but I have other plans.
我真希望我能去,但我有其他事。
<職場正式>
12 Thank you so much for the invitation. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it.
非常感謝您的邀請,很可惜我將無法赴約。 13 It’s really nice of you to ask, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to go.
真的很謝謝您的邀請,但恐怕我無法前往。
14 I’m so sorry I won’t be able to attend. It sounds like it’s going to be fun.
實在很抱歉我無法出席。不過聽起來會很有趣。
15 Thanks so much for thinking of me. I really wish I could be there.
十分感謝您想到我,我真希望我人就在那。
|
